Customer Service Representative
Position Summary: Provides complete customer service by handling various customer transactions to include all teller transactions and the establishment and maintenance of all types of bank products, services, and accounts. Adheres to all bank policies and procedures for both the Customer Service Representative and Teller duties and maintains customer confidentiality.
The following skills, experience, or background are necessary (with or without accommodation) for this position.
1. High school diploma or GED required; additional courses or CFT classes preferred.
2. Minimum of two years of retail banking and/or Customer Service experience with demonstrated leadership and communication skills.
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
4. PC experience.
5. Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
6. Valid driver’s license with sound driving record and personal transportation available.