Customer Service Program Specialist
Masis Staffing is seeking a remote, temporary Customer Service Program Specialist for a local, nonprofit client. This position is 30-40 hours/week and is expected to last a 3-4 months.
We are looking for a Program Specialist to join the team that works with businesses who want to reduce costs and improve environmental performance by implementing waste management programs such as recycling, reuse and composting. The Program Specialist provides expertise, planning, and assistance to assigned waste diversion programs and initiatives. The Specialist excels at communication, establishing excellent rapport with customers, clients, vendors and coworkers on the phone, over email, in meetings, and at presentations and events. The ideal candidate has excellent writing skills and is able to draft clear, well-organized, engaging written material for tip sheets, case studies, blog posts, and other web content.
- Provide waste management technical assistance and program information to customers and prospects over phone and email.
- Produce written content such as emails, newsletters, reports, web content, and/or presentations.
- Assist with events, such as planning logistics, recruiting speakers, collecting registrations, and networking.
- Perform research on alternative outlets for waste materials.
- Enter data into appropriate platforms and analyze results to administer program deliverables and requirements.
- Act as liaison with vendors, partners, customers, and other stakeholders.
You have a college degree and at least 2-3 years’ customer service experience. 1 years’ work experience in non-profit, environmental/sustainability, energy and/or waste field preferred. Excellence in Microsoft Office. Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platform preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with both technical and non-technical partners. Accuracy and attention to detail required.
Must have strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision. Must be able to work with multiple programs and deliverables in a collaborative environment.