Customer Service Coordinator
Location : South Deerfield
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Start Date : 03/24/2022
End Date : 07/24/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Masis Staffing is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator for a client in South Deerfield, MA! This position is on site, Monday-Friday
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enters all orders, RMA, debit and credit memos in a timely and accurate manner. Coordinates and organizes custom order process from receipt through shipment and tracking, including willingness to take responsibility for order accuracy, and timely fulfillment of custom order delivery to customer. Maintains Project Status and Updates for customer communication. As needed, orders component parts, creates stock transfer orders, creates new part numbers, BOM’s and routings, and production orders for custom product. Must have versatility to perform most tasks from other administrative functions from custom products value stream, i.e. Drafting, scheduling, creation of bills-of-material, document control
- Serves as the inside key contact for contracts and custom orders for Concierge customers, refers contracts to the appropriate parties for review, proactively provides update/status of contracts to the Concierge customer.
- Processes quotations for custom product, including freight quotations using proper methods and practices. Follows order management workflow methods.
- A.A. Degree in Business or related field and/or a minimum of two years’ experience in an office/sales environment.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent customer service, organizational and follow-up skills.
Required Qualifications :