Customer Service and Sales Fulfillment
Scout Curated Wears, a jewelry and lifestyle brand is looking for a Customer Service and Sales Fulfillment Specialist. We're looking for a person to join our team who is curious, proactive, motivated and thrives on helping resolve issues and making things happen. We are passionate about creating products that people love and are looking for someone equally as passionate about being an important part of the sales and service funnel. Someone with great positive energy, who can be flexible within a fast-paced growing company and has great attention to detail.
You will become part of a two-person customer service team responsible for providing an exceptional customer service experience. You will also become an expert about our brand, products, systems, and policies to ensure accurate information, efficient response times, and order management. In addition to helping customers directly, you will be a point of contact for our amazing team of 80+ sales representatives in the USA & Canada. We love our customers and sales reps and pride ourselves on over-delivering on product quality and a positive customer service experience. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Process orders through our ERP system as well as through Amazon and Shopify.
- Answer phones and emails to provide exceptional, timely & friendly customer service and sales support.
- Communicate with our fulfillment center to ensure special order requirements are met and orders are shipped on time.
- Some bookkeeping responsibilities including recording and managing customer payments and drafting correspondence for past-due accounts.
- A college degree with 2+ years of experience is preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an administrative/order entry position, preferably logistics and/or supply chain management.
- Positive attitude and strong interest in working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable and familiar with the complexities of a Customer Service operation.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office and implementing/managing Customer Support platforms.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with above average Excel skills including V-Lookup and Pivot tables.
- Basic understanding of general accounting and bookkeeping principles.
- Open to learning new software programs.
- This position is not remote and is located in our office in Easthampton, MA. Position has possible future flexibility for one day WFH.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to search firm United Personnel at email@example.com by September 20, 2021.
Scout Curated Wears is a jewelry and lifestyle brand. Founded in 2015, we are a growing company with a strong customer following. Operating in both the wholesale and retail channels, the brand is now represented in over 4,000 stores nationally and was recently voted Best Message Jewelry company by the readers of Gift Shop magazine. Our small but mighty team of five work together in an open office space in a beautiful mill building in Easthampton, MA. In 2017 we launched an initiative to give back a percentage of profits to causes that support and promote women. As part of this mission, we donate to several local and national organizations.