CNC Machinist (Creep Feed Grinding) 2nd Shift
Location : Windsor, CT
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Perform set ups and operation of jobs, ensuring part conformance to specifications and requirements.
- Make necessary modifications or adjustments.
- Read and understand standard and geometric tolerances on blue prints and work instructions/operations sheets.
- Verify dimensions using standard measuring instruments, such as micrometers, depth gages, height gages and verniers.
- Familiar with Lean practices, 6S, and contributing to a continuous improvement environment.
- Meet customer production scheduling requirements.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in work area in accordance with 6S principles.
- Comply with all safety regulations including wearing required protective equipment.
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years in aerospace manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of experience setting up and operating CNC Machinery
- Exceptional mechanical ability and strong mathematical skills.
- Experience working with exotic metals, including Inconel, Rene, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to solve complex issues.
· High school diploma/GED equivalent.