CNC Grind Machinist (ID/OD/Vane Campbell) 1st shift
- Ability to set up and operate ID/OD grinding machines ensuring part conforms to specifications and requirements.
· Make necessary modifications or adjustments.
· Read and understand blueprints and operations sheets.
· Ability to verify dimensions using standard measuring instruments, such as micrometers, depth gages, height gages and verniers.
· Follow all safety requirements regarding machine operation including proper guarding.
· Maintain good housekeeping practices on machines and in work area. Comply with all company and safety rules and regulations. Wear necessary personal protective equipment as required.
· In addition to grinding duties, cross training may be required to learn and perform other duties as necessary.
- Two (2) years or more experience in aerospace manufacturing environment desired.
- Two (2) years or more experience operating grinding machines or VTL experience preferred.
- Strong mechanical ability.
- Good math skills.
· High school diploma/GED equivalent