CNC 5-Axis Hedge Grinder Operator (2nd Shift)
· Set-ups and operate machine, ensuring part conformance to specifications and requirements withminimal supervision.
· Make necessary modifications or adjustments to program and offsets.
· Read and understand standard and geometric tolerances on blue prints and work instructions/operations sheets.
· Verify dimensions using standard measuring instruments, such as micrometers, depth gages, height gages and verniers.
· Hold tight tolerances associated with the machining of precision parts.
- 3+ years in aerospace / manufacturing environment desired
- 3+ years of experience setting up and operating CNC Machinery; 5 Axis Grinding experience preferred.
- Exceptional mechanical ability and strong mathematical skills.
- Experience working with exotic metals, including Inconel, Rene, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to solve complex issues.
· High school diploma/GED equivalent required.