SUMMARY: performing manual labor in a cleanroom production line; assembling parts ranging from individual pieces, single molded assemblies to complete kits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Works as part of a production team to assemble parts.
· Sorts and places material or items on tables, racks or bins.
· Assembles parts manually or with machinery
· Uses production machinery to seal final products per SOPs
· Uses testing equipment to qualify (pass or fail) assembled parts.
· Cleans assembled parts and places in protective bags.
· Removes extraneous material from molded parts as necessary.
· Uses small tools or machines to manipulate parts for assembly.
· Cleans and glues parts per SOPs
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be friendly, courteous, service-oriented, and flexible and enjoy working with a variety of staff.
- Must be detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision; work well under pressure; able to manage multiple projects.
· Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
· Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
· Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work