Candlemakers - all shifts
Are you looking for a fresh start in a new career this year? United Personnel is currently hiring for full-time assembly and manufacturing positions (Candle Makers) at Yankee Candle in South Deerfield, MA.
Yankee Candle offers PAID STRETCH BREAKS and an employee discount at the Yankee Candle flagship store. United Personnel offers benefits for full time employees that includes health insurance and paid holidays.
The 12 hour rotating shifts offer added benefits of more time at home during the week and less commuting hours for a full time work schedule. You are also guaranteed over time in your weekly schedule every other week at time and a half pay rate!
Position Title: Candle Maker
Location: Whately, MA
- 1st Shift: 6:15a - 2:15p
- 2nd Shift: 2:15p - 10:15p
- 3rd Shift: 10:15p - 6:15a
- 5th Shift: 5:45a - 5:45p (rotating)
- 6th Shift: 5:45p - 5:45a (rotating)
The Candle Maker is responsible for the assembly and manufacturing of Yankee Candle candles. The candidate must be able to work on a team as part of a production line and be able to stand on their feet for the majority of the work shift. The successful candidate may need to use automated and manual equipment including: basic hand tools, temperature gauges, wax tanks, pumps, hoses and packaging equipment. Candidates must also be flexible and willing to cross train in different roles and/or departments.
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Ability to read and write in the English language.
- Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 20 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Ability to pass a drug screen for illegal substances.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour