Call Center Representative
The Customer Support Representative requires employees to act as the first line of contact for inbound client calls and emails including sales and support as well as incoming inquiries for the Fulfillment Team. This temp to hire opportunity is $17/hour 11AM-8PM.
• Fielding inbound sales and support calls and emails, with the intent of resolving all first level support.
• Contacting supplying teams via telephone to discuss and confirm delivery details, and updates.
• Relaying delivery information to clients
• Acting as a liaison via internal chats and email communications between retail clients and the Fulfillment Team
• Fields inbound support calls for partner sites • Troubleshooting and answering general questions related to client ticket requests
• Contacts Broker partners via telephone to discuss and confirm delivery details, and updates • Coordinates delivery updates with clients • Communicates with other internal departments as necessary Job Requirements
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication written and spoken.
• Customer service skills
• Strong computer literacy including web browsing and agile program navigation
• At least one year of experience working in a high volume job – preferably in a call center
• At least one year of experience in a professional customer service position