United Personnel looking for a building Supervisor for a client in Northampton
This position is M-F, 60K per year
Oversight and performance (as required) of all housekeeping and light maintenance tasks
· Supervision of the building staff utilizing established management tools:
o Maintain employee performance logs for regular ongoing feedback and quarterly reviews
o Monitor Facility Staff hours worked via ADP Time Management software
o Encourage ongoing improvement of staff performance via ongoing feedback and additional training, equipment, and technology
o Deliver quarterly and annual performance reviews of Facility Staff
o Document and Discipline all Facility Staff as required
o Scheduling including management as needed of sick time and requests for time off
o Recruiting, On-boarding, and Training of new employees
· Create a positive and respectful work environment
· Delivery of top-tier customer service to our merchants, associates, and public
· Ensure building’s common spaces and bathrooms are kept clean
· Ensure trespasses, accidents, and security issues are handled properly by the staff and reports are completed in a timely fashion. This frequently requires interaction with Northampton Police
· Manage inventory of all requisite building supplies & equipment
· Primary contact person when dealing with building staff, tenants, associates, and the general public
· Interact closely with Ownership Team and carry out other duties as assigned by it
Education: High school diploma or GED
Years of Experience: 3+
Demonstrated expertise in core duties: supervising, housekeeping, custodial, light maintenance.
Good interpersonal and team leadership skills. Previous supervisory experience.
Excellent attendance and punctuality.