Associate Test Engineer
Location : South Windsor, CT
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
United Personnel is seeking an Associate Test Engineer for a client in South Windsor, CT! This position is a direct hire ranging from $70k-$75k a year. 2nd shift is 2:00pm-10:30pm.
Some responsiblities include:
- Focus on application and use of simple to difficult production and engineering practices and principles to achieve desired results
- Keep abreast of new test technology development and consider new opportunities to advance and improve the test organization in terms of process, equipment and performance/productivity elevation.
- Actively share technical skills, expertise and knowledge with others in daily work performance and peer development
- Ability to understand and carry-out priorities with the right sense of urgency and importance.
- Take initiative within proper risk parameters and hold self accountable for achieving against a standard of excellence.
- Listen to and carefully understand the customer’s needs.
- Lead by translating organization goals into clear priorities and messages to help guide the work.
Required Qualifications :
- BS/BA degree with 0-2+ years of experience
- Degree in Engineering required
- Exposure to working in an hourly manufacturing test organization preferred
- Technical education and foundation in test engineering