Assistant Business Manager
Location : Holyoke
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
United Personnel is seeking an Assistant Business Manager for a local nonprofit in Holyoke, MA. This is a Temp to Hire opportunity with a hybrid schedule.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 40hrs
Hourly rate: $20
- Assists in managing regular business activities of the organization, including budgeting, financial reporting, and purchase requests.
- Assists in maintaining financial records for all contracts with regards to billing and submits
- Assists in maintaining financial records of income and expenses of grants and related data on a monthly or quarterly basis (as applicable) and submits them to the Grant Compliance Manager.
- Submits contract billing in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Performs all accounting transactions for the organization maintaining accounts receivable and payable including sending correspondence, upkeep of files and making timely bank deposits.
- Prepares monthly cash disbursements reports, income statements, and general ledger reports and reconciles bank accounts as assigned.
- Submits weekly payroll information electronically through the Complete Payroll Solutions system or other system in place.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Accounting
- 3 Years of Management Experience
- Must be proficient in Sage