Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Inputs and manages consumer information in SIMS.
2. Processes Nutrition Actions and Service Authorizations in SIMS.
3. Assists with monthly billing of HDM and congregate meal clients.
4. Assists with Nutrition related reports in SIMS including Actions, not at homes, congregate rosters, meal counts and route sheets.
5. Enter and Modify BCOA Care Plans in SIMS
6. Assists Care Managers as needed
7. Coordinate and process meal requests from outside providers including One Care w/no case management, PACE programs and GSSSI SCO. Assure required forms are completed.
8. Enters congregate NAPIS forms and food allergy information into SIMS.
· Associate Degree in Administrative Assistance or related field preferred.
· Bilingual/Bicultural (Spanish) preferred
· Clerical skills including: accuracy in communications, e.g., spelling, proper written formats, and key board skills; ability to operate office equipment, e.g., copy machine, fax machine, and computer; and has knowledge of record keeping.
· Three years of previous billing and/or clerical work required.
· Possesses working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows and ability to learn and work with other software programs.
Possesses the willingness and ability to become familiar with appropriate information, regulations and procedures relative to the Nutrition Program and other programs as applicable.