Masis staffing is looking for candidates for an immediate administrative role.
Employee should be proficient with MS Office Suite, and experienced with (or eager to learn) integrated databases, email marketing programs, and specialized scheduling, event- and project- management software.
- Specific duties to include:
- Running Crystal Reports from Banner database for event support
- Circulate attendee lists through office
- Word Doc Mail Merges for correspondence and preparing event name badges
- RADE/CADE for “future”/ forecasting events
- Updating Google Drive files such as inventory for office supplies/events and preparing weekly Alumni Relations Team Google Doc
- 25 Live space reservations/ work orders
- Cvent Reports and data updates for event support
- Excel: V-look-up proficiency
- Name badge assembly, preparation and shipping as needed
- Strict attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Proficiency with integrated databases
- Working knowledge of a professional office environment
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work independently and as part of a strong, collaborative team
Must be fully vaccinated and able to pass background check, CORI, and fingerprinting screens.
M-F 8AM - 4:30PM