Bank Reconciliations, Month End Close, Financial Statement preparation, A/R, A/P, General Ledger, Budget preparation, credit card, investment tracking and similar. Prepare monthly credit card reconciliations for TMG and clients. Responsible for invoicing to clients for TMG fixed and variable fees and reimbursable expenses.
· Credit and Collections. Monitor and troubleshoot A/R activities
· Purchasing. Assist in ensuring staff adherence to the purchasing policy including keeping the purchase order control file
· Event Coordination. Ensure that a budget is prepared. Coordinate payments to vendors in accordance to budget. Ensure that all event registration, fees and sponsorships are invoiced and collected.
· Not for profit experience required
· Strong QuickBooks (desktop and online) skills
· Strong Excel skills
· Keen attention to detail
· Excellent organizational skills
· Comfortable with schedules and deadlines
· Independent and hardworking
· Quick learner