Location : New Hartford, CT
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Reviews production schedule and determine time needed to complete job order
- Mixes / blends adhesives in accordance with the correct adhesives formulation to meet production requirements.
- Sets up, operates, and adjusted coating process per specifications
- Visually inspects and performs required quality tests
- Completes all require paperwork and quality records.
- Transport chemicals, adhesives, raw materials, and finished products to and from warehouse or staging areas.
- Packages and labels of in-process material and finished product.
- Cleans machinery between different product running and at the end of the workday.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Abides by Company and applicable OSHA / RCRA safety rules and regulations.
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Basic math and reading skills
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to accurately use measuring devices
Shift: 12 hour night shift (5pm-5am)
Pay: $17/hour (20 hours of overtime at $25.5/hour)