Windows Systems Administrator
Windows System Administration Consultant
Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill a full time consultant position to assist the Windows Support Administration Team. This individual will be providing high level problem solving and technical expertise on various Microsoft platforms and services.
• Support Windows Operating System configuration and management.
• Monitor, evaluate and enhance Windows Server Infrastructure for optimal performance, security and availability
• Perform builds, upgrades, repairs and retirements virtual servers and appliances, utilizing peer resources and established work instructions for Windows Systems.
• Oversee, test and document failover functionality of High Availability technologies such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, RSA Authentication Manager, DFS and KEMP Load Balancers
• Five (5) or more years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
• Experience working with Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012R2
• Knowledge of one or more of the following - Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016, SQL Server 2012/2014/2016, SharePoint 2010/2013
• Experience with Active Directory 2012/2016 in an enterprise environment, including backup and restore procedures, as well as support for multiple forests and domains
• Knowledge of automated configuration management and systems hardening
• Experience utilizing PowerShell for Active Directory and Windows Administration