· Office time will be scheduled to allow you to complete assigned duties.
· To ensure all employees receive the correct pay – each supervisor must make all corrections to the punch reports, fill out absences and turn this information into human resources DAILY!
· Administer all employee review with great planning and ON TIME!
· Check each wave batch for bundle confirmation – resolve any disputes immediately.
· Communicate any concerns to the Night Manager or appropriate supervisor – Good communication is one of your most important responsibilities.
· Continuously motivate and encourage employees to be conscious of order accuracy, productivity, and safety.
· Develop an effective training process for all newly assigned employees to your area.
· Monitor and react to keep overtime to a minimum. Effective scheduling and monitoring of hours worked by dept. is expected.