We have partnered with a non-profit organization in the Springfield area to hire a C# .net developer. This is a full time, permanent position.
*The SOFTWARE DEVELOPER is responsible for the design, planning, development, support and integration of all elements of a comprehensive data warehouse and business intelligence platform. This position will ensure that data warehouse performance is efficient and effective in support of the organization’s ongoing reporting and analytics requirements. Key elements to the success of this position include: planning and delivering new data integration functionality; documenting specifications based upon discrete use cases and developing new features in accordance with those specifications; testing and debugging new functionality based upon operational requirements; and, monitoring data flows between databases, servers and/or Cloud services to identify and implement the most suitable integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field of study; or a relevant combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years’ of experience developing over a relational database environment and data warehousing.
- Ability to effectively identify current or future problems, analyze, synthesize and compare data to understand issues, identify cause/effect relationships and explore alternative solutions.
- Experience in the linking of cross-functional data sets between disparate systems.
- Extensive experience with data integration architectures, including SOA and near-real time data replication.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of MS SQL, .Net, and other scripting languages including programming languages and methodologies utilizing C#, HTTP REST, SSO/SAML and others as needed.
- Good to have - Experience in web development, HTML5, CSS3, Angular.js and Microsoft Azure.