Sales and Marketing Assistant
United Personnel is looking for a high energy, detail oriented administrative assistant to support our busy business development team and senior management team. This is a critical role at United Personnel overseeing the execution of the sales and marketing program for the ensure business development team. This includes preparing lists and mailings; meeting and event scheduling and support; management of sales and marketing processes including client outreach campaigns, client database oversight, coordination of contracts; oversight of marketing and office supplies and other duties as assigned.
Administrative Assistant Support for Business Development and Marketing:
- RFP and proposal support, including formatting and excellent proofreading
- Help with marketing and mass mailings as needed
- Organizes all office and marketing supplies, including physical lay-out of supply closets, labeling, inventory and maintenance of clean, organized materials.
- Works with management team on holiday gifts and other promotional give-aways.
- Manages annual and monthly marketing calendar.
- Coordinates mailings with sales administrator.
- Maintaining calendars: Manager calendar, President’s, events
- Registrations for staff participation in events, conferences, etc. including travel
- Organizing lunch and refreshments for meetings, etc.
- Organizing staff events, staff participation in outside events – holiday and summer parties, quarterly meetings. This includes organizing venue, food, activities and overseeing set up and clean up.
- Oversees annual scholarship campaign include marketing, management of applications, selection and award process.
- Supports special projects and management team activities as needed, including but not limited to research activities, logistics, etc.
- Provides back-up phone support for switchboard.
2-4 years of administrative experience and supporting a busy operation. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks, pay close attention to detail and possess a “can-do” attitude.