This position provides daily office support for Sales Representatives and indirectly their prospective customers. Performs daily tasks to ensure the efficiency of the Administration Office including (but not limited to) typing / processing sales contracts; processing all aspects of sales agreements; processing changes / modifications of sale; handle customer service calls after the sale, etc.
- Typing Sales Contracts: processes, scans, mails (if necessary) contract paperwork, including changes to contracts. Updating / changing contract status, cancellation letters, updating PAC's, addendum and other customer correspondence, etc.
- Customer Interaction (before, during & after sale): processes down payments on sales; completes customer correspondence letters, addendum to contracts (payment amounts, date adjustments, etc.); demand letters for late payment; assists customers with inquiries after sale (including various requests for payment modifications & questions regarding their ownership; assists VLO (Verification Loan Officer) with modifications to contracts; facilitates communication with the Closer and / or Sales Representative.
- Obtains equities from current timeshare mortgage in preparation for potential sales upgrades; check equity status as requested for sales; calls Corporate to ascertain if customer payments, late fees on maintenance and taxes are current in terms of payment to check availability for upgrade.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to use internal company software for contracts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel (or other comparable email software
- Proficiency in daily office duties
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Demonstrate a friendly/cheerful demeanor when dealing with external and internal customers
- Prior experience in hotel/hospitality is a plus
- May be required to work weekend, holidays and extended hours if/when needed