Thinking about moving into sales? We have the perfect opportunity for you. In this role you will be providing administrative support to the sales representatives and their customers. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the administration office while learning about the sales process before, during and after the sale.
- Typing Sales Contracts: processes, scans, mails (if necessary) contract paperwork, including changes to contracts. Updating / changing contract status, cancellation letters, updating PAC's, addendum and other customer correspondence, etc.
- Assisting customers during all aspects of the sales process
- Obtaining equities from current timeshare mortgage in preparation for potential sales upgrades; checking equity status as requested for sales;
- Calling Corporate to ascertain if customer payments, late fees on maintenance and taxes are current in terms of payment to check availability for upgrade.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- May be required to work weekends, holidays and extended hours if/when needed
- Ability to use internal company software for contracts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel (or other comparable email software)
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Demonstrate a friendly/cheerful demeanor when dealing with external and internal customers
- Prior experience in hotel/hospitality is a plus