Responsible for execution of quality assurance and quality systems applications within the quality department and across the business. Apply proactive, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating and resolving quality issues. As a quality representative, lead or support project(s) and teams on a variety of production and supplier matters. Utilize a diversified knowledge of engineering, software verification, supplier principles and practices to execute quality assurance and quality systems applications within the department and across the business.
- Recognition by internal staff and external customers and suppliers of possessing in-depth knowledge of quality and the role that extends across multiple disciplines.
- Understand overall quality objectives and principles, and continually work to deliver results and create solutions that support these goals and needs.
- Ensure customer commitments are met with quality products and processes.
- Remain focused on individual goal achievement, and on guiding others toward the most important quality objectives.
- Responsible for budget understanding, support and target pursuit/achievement.
- Stretch across organizational boundaries and encourage collaboration to produce superior results.
- Demonstrate effective, reliable problem-solving skills.
- BA/BS with 2-5+ years of experience
- MA/MS with 0-2+ years of experience
- Engineering or Quality Assurance degree discipline required