Job Type : Direct
Start Date : 01/17/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
This position will guide, and support the daily activities, and processes in the manufacturing area. Provides on the floor ongoing support of the daily operation. The department Supervisor will maintain established quality, and safety standards while meeting the production schedule.
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years Manufacturing experience.
- 1+ years Management or Supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Industrial Management, Engineering, Food Science, Management, Product Operations preferred, and/or equivalent experience in relevant field.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong computer application skills, including the utilization of mainframe, network, and PC business application software.
- SAP experience is preferred.
- Basic mathematical, and statistical skills.
- Basic financial skills, and understanding.