Payroll and Compensation Analyst
· · Pulls from system all data needed for payroll entries to support finance in their monthly close, reconciliations and misc. audits.
· Reconciles and track all withholdings/deductions/garnishments/levies
· Processes and track all manual and stale dated checks
· Designs new reports for management as needed from payroll vendor and records.
· Conducts regular audits of payroll and benefit system data to ensure integrity.
· Trains and educate managers and staff on the payroll system and processes.
· Creates and maintain a payroll process manual.
· Tracks state and federal compliance for payroll related regulations such as Minimum
· Administers the organization’s compensation plan
· Reviews all new and modified roles as part of our overall compensation plan and make recommendations for salary accordingly.
· Creates reports and metrics from our compensation data to support management in decision making.
Reporting and Metrics
· Creates regular bi-weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly reports for Organization from the payroll and HRIS systems
· Creates and analyzes Metric reports for all HR functions. Provides summary of data for
· Stays up to date with industry standards in regards to these metrics
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related experience.
· 3-5 years’ experience with complex payroll processing and or cost accounting.
· Demonstrated experience in third party payroll and accounting software systems. (Paychex experience preferred)
· High level of proficiency in MS Office products: Excel or other database applications, and Outlook
· Excellent client service required both internally and externally.
· Strong attention to detail and data processing.