United Personnel is seeking a Part-time Accountant for a local association management company in downtown Springfield that performs daily operational services for local and national clients, including professional societies, trade associations, and non-profit organizations. The environment is high energy and fast-paced, quirky and has a good sense of humor. We’re looking for a detail-oriented, flexible high-achiever to join the accounting team.
Because our client offers end-to-end fiscal services to many small clients that can’t justify a professional full-time staff every day might be different. One day you’ll be billing for dues and meetings, the next doing bank reconciliations and financial statements, and then making follow up calls to collect accounts receivable.
· Comprehensive accounting knowledge, including GL, AP, AR, financial reporting, and account reconciliations: bank, balance sheet, customer, vendor
· Precision management of financial activity for multiple clients with numerous projects
· Excellent technology skills, including QuickBooks (desktop), Excel and online banking
· Very strong written and oral communication skills via email & phone while providing exceptional customer service
· Keen attention to detail
· Excellent organizational skills
· Comfortable with schedules and deadlines
· Independent and very hardworking
· Quick learner
· Continuously strive for excellence
· Interest in growing with organization
· Strict adherence to client information confidentiality
· Analytical thinking and working efficiently
Additional Skills, a plus:
· Experience with associations
· Knowledge of Customer Relationship Software – Abila, Your Membership, etc.