Mold Machine Operator
Location : Palmer MA
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 16795
Start Date : 06/03/2019
Hours : Full Time
Job Description :
Machine Operators in Palmer, MA
Shift: 5:00 am - 1:30 pm
Salary: $13.00 per hour
- Gather materials needed for the job such as choke cores, riser sleeves, chills.
- Clean chute.
- Blow off chute and pattern.
- Assemble any materials gathered
- Riddle sand to cover pattern.
- Fill flask half full of sand.
- Straighten sleeves on cope/ ram drag if necessary.
- Fill flask to top jolt mold.
- Fill flask again with sand above flask line.
- Squeeze using squeeze board (cope) or bottom board (drag).
- For cope, remove squeeze board and cut sand around edge of flask.
- For drag, secure bottom board to flask.
- Blow off all loose sand.
- Draw mold.
- Roll drag over with partner and set on racks.
- Hang cope and clean.
- Blow off drag and prepare core as required by process sheet.
- Set core as required by process sheet.
- Take cope and close mold.
- Release flasks.
- Take cope flask off and close.
- Put on cope side.
- Take drag flask off and roll over and close.
- Put on drag side.
- Push mold rack down track.
- Start another mold.
Required Qualifications :