If you thrive in a fast paced work environment, want to join a dynamic and motivated team, and support an “all-hands-on-deck” work philosophy, United Personnel has the ideal opportunity for you! Our client, an association management company based in Western MA, is looking for an experienced and talented Marketing Assistant to join their team. No two days are alike in this fast-paced, multi-faceted-assignments role. In this role, you will support the Director of Marketing and the marketing team’s efforts across multiple platforms as needed.
- Provide marketing support to firm by coordinating logistics and executing supporting tasks for numerous member events and an annual industry competitions. This includes managing a large amount of information in Excel and managing participant communications throughout the events and projects.
- Communicate with customers for specific deliverables, including the annual industry competition.
- Support the marketing team as needed/requested, including project coordination, email blast creation, and website (WordPress) updates.
- Design supporting marketing materials i.e. flyers, postcards, brochures and other direct mailings.
- Address department goals by accepting ownership of tasks that add value to the Marketing Assistant role. Additional duties as required.
- 2 years in a true marketing/communications role
- Exceptional organizational skills and tech savviness.
- Strong project management skills and able to work on numerous projects simultaneously, prioritizing accordingly.
- Ability to manage large amounts of information and organize them accordingly.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Solid proficiency in MS suite, with strong skills in Excel for project management and data tracking.
- Experience with Adobe CS (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), strong proficiency is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent program is preferred.
- An ideal candidate will have demonstrated writing skills with 2 years in marketing and a Bachelor’s degree.