Duties & Responsibilities:
Install, maintain and repair electrical and electronic equipment including: high current rectifiers, industrial ovens, temperature controllers, and various motorized equipment.
Inspect and perform preventative maintenance on equipment as assigned.
Troubleshoot equipment failures to identify and correct root cause.
Review projects to determine required materials to complete a job.
Perform various facilities maintenance tasks as assigned, such as plumbing, painting and light carpentry
Snow removal on sidewalks and exit areas.
Work in a safe and professional manner, in accordance with FPC safety rules.
Demonstrate good housekeeping, keep personal and shared work areas clean and organized.
Maintain good lines of communicate with the supervisor.
Perform other duties as required.
Skills, Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Formal technical training in electrical equipment and controls or 5+ years relevant experience.
- Able to read schematics, trouble shoot and install electrical components
- Familiar with electrical safety and code requirements.
- Familiar with lock out tag out, fall protection, confined space entry and other safe work practices
- Be proficient with multimeter and various hand and power tools
- Use logical step-by-step procedures in work, planning, solving problems and decision-making