Location : Gill, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Team worker who participates in the preparation of daily menu items. Typically responsible for assisting the staff in the preparation of salad bar items, dessert portioning, bag lunch preparation, slicing of meats, garnishing and presentation as well as condiments and meal accompaniments as designated per the department policy guide
- Responsible for quality control and timeliness of meal service.
- Display cooking, generating ideas, preparing ingredients and following through on production notes.
- Responsible for consistent, accurate completion of production sheets for all menu items related to the pantry.
- Operates all food processing equipment and tools such as but not limited to slicers, cutters, choppers, and mixers.
Required Qualifications :
Previous Food Service Experience