Temp-to-hire opportunities available in Turners Falls!
We need people with a keen eye for detail, somebody who can collaborate with various departments and work well as part of a team to ensure a smooth shipping process for our client.
As a freight processor you will be responsible for:
- Preparing, labeling and palletizing outbound goods
- Loading freight onto trucks
- Generating advanced shipping notices from customer-based portals
- Generating and delivering purchaser specific bills of landing
- Serving as a point of contact for carriers, including scheduling pick ups
- Performing basic maintenance on machines
- Warehouse experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer proficiency (especially web browsers and user portals, MS Outlook)
- Written and verbal English communication skills
- Strict attention to safety procedures and guidelines including wearing all personal protective equipment (PPE)