Cancer Connection located in Northampton, MA is looking for a strategic, passionate, and forward-thinking Executive Director to join its team! Cancer Connection is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit which offers a haven where people living with cancer, their families, and their caregivers can learn how to cope with their changed lives and bodies by sharing strategies and resources. As the Executive Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, and strategic plan of the organization. You will need to have strong skills in management, relationship building, community engagement, and organizational planning. The Executive Director is responsible for driving the client-centered culture.
- Development, recommendation, and implementation of a long-range strategic plan that ensures Cancer Connection’s continuing mission, values, and service through the changing needs of our community.
- Development, implementation, and oversight of a comprehensive organizational fundraising plan including managing the development committee, donor cultivation and stewardship, and identifying and managing the grant application and reporting process.
- Actively involved in budget development, cash flow projections, and reporting on revenue activity.
- Staff management, including maintaining policies and procedures for day-to-day operations.
- Cultivating and driving an empathetic, client-centered culture.
- Community engagement and involvement to increase awareness and support for Cancer Connection’s programs and mission as well as partner with other professional, civic, and private organizations to further the mission.
- Exceptional people management skills and experience including delegation and managing workflow.
- Grant application and management experience.
- Experience with fundraising and development, including business sponsorships, event planning, individual donors and major gifts, and planned giving.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage strategic, operational, and financial plans.
- Empathetic dedication to the mission of Cancer Connection and the desire to support individuals with cancer, their families, and their caregivers.
For immediate consideration, please apply with resume and cover letter to search firm United Personnel, attn: Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 20th, 2018 by 5:00pm.