E-Commerce Sales Representative
This is an exciting temp-to-hire opportunity for somebody with online sales experience! Our Springfield based client is moving all their inventory online as they launch their new sales process. This is your chance to be part of shaping and developing that process! As an E-Commerce Sales Rep your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and generating the online sales process for company.
- Creating and posting product listing titles and descriptions on eBay and other e-commerce sites such as Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, and our website.
- Thoroughly researching Google and other websites to find accurate product information and details.
- Maintaining communication with customers throughout the process. Answering and responding to inquiries, responds appropriately to customer questions and logistics.
- Taking quality pictures of items and uploads to eBay and other e-commerce platforms.
- Keeping track of inventory; shipments and tracking numbers.
- Processing and tracking orders.
- Working with operations department on fulfillment of services and, if needed, investigate order discrepancies.
- A minimum of 2 years’ e-commerce experience preferably with eBay. Will consider candidates with Amazon, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, and/or web-based store experience.
- Interest in architectural salvage, reclaimed building materials, antiques, and/or architecture.
- Photography experience preferred.
- Ability to write creative, compelling and concise product descriptions.
- Ability to research, identify and value unique items
- Open minded, positive attitude, and willingness to learn and be trained.
- Good team player
- Ability to manage the entire process from product research, staging and photographing, writing descriptions, listing, monitoring and responding to listings, tracking inventory, packaging, shipping, and monitoring ratings and comments.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.