Digital Content Coordinator/Writer
What you’ll do:
We expect you’ll wow us with your creativity and ability to create compelling content for various industries, write professionally, and use your attention to detail in proofreading content for websites, articles, newsletters, and other promotional materials. You’ll have professional social media savvy, research skills, and experience with video editing. You’ll also have the ability to use tools like Excel and PowerPoint to track and present critical information. An eye for design and aesthetics doesn’t hurt.
Every day might be different, and priorities may shift with little notice. Because of this we’re looking for you to be flexible while maintaining attention to detail and composure. Be open to learning, being mentored, and receiving constructive criticism.
- Compose, schedule, and monitor weekly social media posts for multiple client accounts
- Compose monthly analytics reports for all client social media accounts
- Shoot and edit video content using iMovie
- Compose newsletters using Constant Contact and Mail Chimp
- Compose blog content
- Department administrative assistance as needed. For example: create media lists, update PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- 1-2 years experience of professional marketing/communications employment
- Experience with business/professional social media
- Degree in marketing, PR, or related field
- Writing for professional, digital channels
- Video editing for professional channels
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Solid understanding of basic marketing/communication principles
- Ability to incorporate feedback and constructive criticism into work
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” to do a great job; a sense of pride in work