The Database/ETL Administrator is responsible for the performance, integrity, and security of the corporate SQL server databases. The position is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of database management systems that support institutional business and clinical applications. Additional responsibilities include ETL and report development, technology management and end-user training/support. The administrator will work closely with internal clients such as business analysts, systems programmers and application developers to define and resolve information flow and content issues.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
• At least 3 years’ experience administering enterprise SQL Server database environments.
• Understands relational database architecture concepts and data modeling tools.
• Demonstrated proficiency in designing and developing databases, data movement, data replication, views, stored procedures, SSIS and SSRS solutions.
• Experience building and administering SQL servers and databases using SQL Server 2012 and above, as well as in a virtual environment.
• Expertise in SQL code, SSIS, SSRS, and SQL clustering.
• Knowledge of Windows server platforms (2012 and 2016).
• Experience working in an Agile environment.