Customer Service Representatives
An amazing opportunity to build your resume and grow your career! We are currently hiring for Customer Service positions at Yankee Candle! These temporary, entry level positions will start on August 26th and go until the end of December. We are hiring for multiple positions Monday – Friday 11:30AM – 8PM.
The Yankee Candle Fundraising Group helps schools and organizations raise money for their cause. We need people with enthusiasm and great customer service skills, if this is you, apply today!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Inbound and outbound calls in a Customer Service setting
- General office work to include: logging orders, tallying orders and filing
- Tracking and prioritizing your work load all while keeping accurate records of when packets are shipped in case of misplaced or lost materials in a timely fashion.
- Reading and entering data accurately into computer, with use of keyboard both alpha and numeric entry.
- General knowledge of office procedures and equipment who has expressed attention to detail and consistency /accuracy in data entry whenever possible.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A self-starter with ability to follow directions with minimum supervision
- Familiarity with computers, relevant Windows application.
- Flexibility is required, with the ability to work extended hours, weekends or holidays as operational needs require