Customer Service Assistant
Location : Florence, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Field incoming emails and phone calls with courteousness, professionalism, and accuracy.
- Provide first-tier technical support (password resets, website help etc.) as well as assist participants with account management questions.
- Provide excellent customer service with an ability to be knowledgeable, patient, compassionate and resourceful.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on participant and client issues while documenting all interactions and expediting issues to appropriate team members when necessary.
- Process daily transactions and changes promptly and accurately.
- Work with the new customer on-boarding team to balance the work flow
- Answer and return all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Understand and apply all confidentiality guidelines.
- Continually gain knowledge of relative compliance topics and better understanding of our products, services, systems and processes; their features and functionality.
- Generate customer satisfaction and build long term relationships.
Required Qualifications :
- 2 to 3 years of customers service experience required
- 1 to 3 years of benefits administration preferred
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer proficiency required including, MS Office applications.
- Requires ability to work as part of a cross functional team and to interact with all levels of the organization, including senior management and operations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Reconciliation capabilities
- Ability to handle stressful situations with professional demeanor
- Able to take initiative but question when unsure
- Ability to prioritize