You must have great oral & written communication skills, reading, dexterity and math skills. You will need knowledge of in-process inspection gages to include: Verniers, Micrometers, Dial Bore Gages, Diatest Gages and Air Gages. Plus, 3-5 years’ experience with Lathe, Mills and FANUC.
Shift Hours: 5:00 pm - 1:00 am (Wednesday - Sunday)
Salary: $25.00 - $26.00 per hour + 20% shift differential (DOE)
Must be able to pass 10 panel drug screen and background screen.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Operating production equipment to produce products in accordance with production needs.
• Reading and understanding blueprints and Op-sheets. Produce assigned products in accordance with verbal and written instructions.
• Required to pass the Certified Operator program and maintain certification status
• Completing equipment set-up's in accordance with customer specifications and quality procedures.
• Recording length of time and quantity of materials used for each job.
• Inspecting parts and documents findings on appropriate paperwork as needed.
• Maintaining work areas in a clean, orderly and safe manner to include returning tools to designated areas.
• Adhering to established policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
• Notifying management of product discrepancies, equipment malfunctions and/or personal injuries.
• Wearing personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
• Performing other related duties as assigned.
Capabilities & Equipment include:
• Machine centers including 5-axis machines configured in highly automated cells
• Palletized systems with high tool count combined with in-process attribute measurement ideally suited to highly complex very close to tolerance products
• Complementary assembly and hydraulic testing
• Fuel and Hydraulic Manifolds
• Hydraulic Actuator Housings
• Control Surface Cylinder Assemblies