Candle Maker at Yankee Candle
United Personnel is seeking motivated and energetic individuals to join Yankee Candle's Manufacturing Team at the "Scenter of the Universe".
If you are looking for a fresh start in a new career then your search could be over! United Personnel offers benefits for full time employees that includes health insurance and paid holidays and we are currently hiring on 3 different shifts!
2nd Shift: 2:00PM - 10:00PM
5th Shift: 5:45AM – 6:00PM
6th Shift 5:45PM – 6:00AM
The Candle Maker is responsible for the assembly and manufacturing of Yankee Candle candles. You must be able to work on a team as part of a production line and be able to stand on your feet for the majority of the work shift. You may need to use automated and manual equipment including: basic hand tools, temperature gauges, wax tanks, pumps, hoses and packaging equipment. You must also be flexible and willing to cross train in different roles and/or departments.
If it sounds like this role is right for you, apply now!
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Ability to read and write in the English language.
- Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 20 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Ability to pass a drug screen for illegal substances
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve.