Do you have blue print, woodworking skills and ability to operate 3-axis CNC machinery? Universal Plastics has a Bench Mechanic position on a temp to hire basis.
Monday thru Thursday (10 hour shifts) on 2nd shift (M-TH from 4:30 PM to 3 AM)
- Ability to read blue prints and inspect for defects
- Woodworking skills and experience setting up and operating a 3-axis CNC equipment
- Experience making prototypes typically of the thermoformed plastic components by using band saws, router tables, layout tools and various small tools
- Machining, prep and maintenance of machinery
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment