2nd Shift CNC Manufacturing Supervisor
Salary Negotiable (DOE)
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Studies production schedules and estimates work hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints and job orders to workers and assigns duties.
- Establishes or adjusts work processes to meet production schedules using knowledge of capacities of machines and equipment.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Analyzes and implements changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department or work crew.
- Initiates or implements plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Recommends or initiates personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, discharges, attendance and disciplinary measures.
- Trains new workers as required.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Estimates, requisitions and inspects materials, tools and equipment when appropriate.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Sets up machines and equipment as required.
- Keeps management informed of all infractions/merits.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Ten years minimum experience in related machine shop practices required.
Five years minimum experience supervising employees in a CNC machine environment.
Must have good Oral, Written and Technical Communication Skills. Great Math aptitude and Reading Skills. Detailed Oriented.